Taking care of your sofas and armchairs
is a great way to stay in good health. They are one of the main places that we relax at, at the end of a hard day but imagine relaxing on a couch that is dirty and smelly. Any unfortunate stains can be removed using our state of the art cleaning machines. You might not even be able to see the dirt, but mould
can grow in the fibres
if you do not get furnishings cleaned regularly.
Our teams have a full-proof way to clean sofas you have. Regular cleaning means your furniture will last longer. Book your sofa cleaning
with our company and breath new life into your furniture.
How Do You Clean My Sofa?
At Johnson's Cleaners, we know our customers expect the best results. There are a variety of cleaning methods on the market, but after years of experience, we know the only method that works is hot water extraction cleaning
. Otherwise known as steam cleaning
, hot water extraction cleaning
involves a full trained upholstery cleaning
technician, injecting hot pressurised water deep into the fabric. The hot water loosens any dirt and grime that has called your sofa home. Simultaneously, the top of the line hot water extraction
machine sucks out the injected water and loosened dirt, leaving your furnishings clean once more.
This cleaning process leaves your sofa looking and smelling clean and fresh. Your sofa will still be slightly wet after the clean and our specialists recommend that you wait 6-7 hours for the upholstery to completely dry, before using it. Hot water extraction cleaning
is suitable for synthetic and woollen fabric. The cleaning label on your furniture piece will indicate the materials and best cleaning method for each piece.
Why Should I Use Our Sofa Cleaners?
Of course, you want to ensure that your sofas are in the best hands when It comes to cleaning. Luckily, our business is one of the most reputable cleaning companies in the city. Here is why you should choose us for your sofa cleaning needs
- Our technicians are thoroughly trained, fully insured, and equipped with the best cleaning equipment on the market. Their expertise has equipped them to handle a variety of fabrics and stains, to ensure you, the customer, gets the best result possible.
- The cleaning technician who will perform your cleaning is the face of Johnson’s Cleaners, but the booking agent is your first point of contact. It is important to us that your whole booking process is simple and straight forward, and because of our fully trained sales staff, that will be your experience.
- It is often assumed that stain removal requires strong chemicals. However, with our crew, that is not the case. All of our cleaning technicians use eco-friendly cleaning supplies to ensure no harm will come to you, your family, and the environment. You are safe to be around the cleaner at the time of cleaning and the smell left over is clean and pleasant.
- Customers of London and even nationwide often have to pick between affordability or quality. With our firm, that is not the case. Our prices are affordable, but we never lapse on quality. Our goal is to offer the utmost sofa cleaning service, for the best price in London.
For A Longer Lasting Clean, Use Scotchgard
Cleaning your sofa is all well and good, but one of the worse things in the world is sitting on your freshly cleaned furniture piece, and spilling wine, coffee, or some other staining liquid on it, and ruining your clean. To avoid this happening, use Scotchgard
. Scotchgard is an upholstery protector that:
- Scotchgard forms a barrier between the fabric of your sofa and any potential stains.
- Scotchgard will make your clean last longer, by giving your sofa an extra defence against dirt and grime. For a small additional charge, you are saving money in the long run.
The best time to apply Scotchgard
to your sofa is straight after cleaning so book it now with your sales advisor. If you are not sold on the idea of Scotchgard
straight away but change your mind on the day of your service, you can make the request to the technician on the day.
The Best Time for Sofa Cleaning Is Now
Call Johnson's Cleaners now for a free no-obligation quote for sofa clean-up. You won't regret giving your furniture the extra care
it deserves. If you have a stain you have only just seen, don't attempt to clean it yourself. Call, email, or use our online booking form to get in touch, book the sofa cleaning for a date and time that works for you, and watch your dirty furniture come back to life. The most professional and affordable sofa cleaning service in London is waiting to hear from you.