Has the time come for you to leave the place you call home? Perhaps you have upgraded to a better property or just fancied a change. If you are a tenant or a landlord who had tenants, you most likely require an end of tenancy cleaning. The future of the property/your security deposit hinges on the results of this end of tenancy clean, so leaving the cleaning up to Johnson’s Cleaners, one of the best professional tenancy cleaners in London, is a smart decision.
When so much is at stake, you need a guarantee, and at our company, we understand that. For this reason, we offer a 48-hour re-clean guarantee. You have the security knowing that the job you have paid for will meet the standards required.
What is Cleaned with An End of Tenancy Cleaning?
An end of tenancy cleaning is a top to bottom clean, to prepare the property for the next residents. There is a particular standard set by real estate agents, and at our company, we know how to meet that standard. The list below is extensive and covers everything but if there's something extra you need, make the request, and we can add it on for you.In the kitchen we:
- Remove all grease and grime where applicable.
- Clean the inside and outside of all kitchen cupboards and drawers
- Clean the sink and taps.
- Clean inside and outside of your microwave, oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine, and any other kitchen appliances.
- Clean and wipe all kitchen surfaces.
- Clean and mop floor.
- Clean the mirrors and windows from the inside.
- Scrub and sanitise the bathroom floors.
- Scrub and disinfect the sanitary ware.
- Clean the bath, sink, showers, and tiles.
- Clean and polish all door frames and window ledges, clean all skirting boards and radiators.
- Vacuum all carpets and mop hardwood or vinyl floors.
- Clean and dust all furniture, mirrors, pictures.
- Clean the windows from the inside.
What makes Our Cleaners Better Than the Competition in London?
Claiming to be one of the best professional cleaning services in the British Capital takes some backing up. Luckily, we can do just that. We go further to ensure we meet the needs of our customers. Heres what we do to give you the best end of tenancy experience:
- Our professional, reliable, and fully vetted post tenancy cleaners will get straight to work on your end of tenancy cleaning. Their expertise is a guarantee that you will pass your checkout inspection. We don’t put a time limit on the cleaning. An end of tenancy cleaning will take as long as it needs to. If needed, we pick up and drop off keys for the property, so the clean is no inconvenience to our customers.
- An end of tenancy clean means a full clean with everything covered. That is precisely what we do, from top to bottom, your property will be cleaned to a professional standard.
- Our end of tenancy cleans also come with committed support from our sales agents. If you have any questions or queries, get in touch, and we will be happy to help. Our goal is to meet your satisfaction, so we are glad to go the extra mile.
How Much Will an End of Tenancy Cleaning Cost Me?
Unlike a one-off hourly based cleaning service, our cleaners will stay for as long as the job takes. That means pricing for our professional end of tenancy cleaning service in the city is calculated based on the size of the property with prices starting at £95 for a studio flat. Additional services such as professional carpet cleaning will add on to the final amount. However, the prices of our firm are still some of the most affordable in London and within the M25.
How Does the Guarantee Work?
When searching for a professional end of tenancy cleaning, you will come across services offering a guarantee. However, some companies provide guarantees without being clear what it entails. At Johnson's Cleaners, we care about our customers and want to make sure that you know what you are paying for. Our professional end of lease cleaning service comes with a 48-hour re-clean guarantee. What that means is that if you have any complaints or issues with the cleaning service provided, you have 48-hours to get in touch with us. To have the guarantee in place, we do request that the property is empty of any personal belongings. Provided you meet those criteria, we will come back and fix the problems outlined. We try and get it right the first time, every time, but it doesn't hurt to be on the safe side.