We at Johnson’s Cleaners are a London based cleaning company providing professional cleaning services to all London boroughs within the M25 and beyond, for both domestic and commercial properties. The professional cleaning experts we have go above and beyond to ensure all of our customers are left satisfied. The professional standard and affordable price of our services provide a value for money that you will struggle to find elsewhere. Get in touch with our team today. We are just a phone call or email away.
Why Choose Johnson’s Cleaners?
The professional cleaning services of our company come with many advantages that our customers can benefit from.
No job too big, and no problem too small.
- A simple booking process to make your life easier. We are contactable via online, email, or phone.
- A fully trained salesforce is on hand to provide a quote that meets your specifications.
- Book the service as and when you need. We are flexible and work to your schedule. We even work on weekends and public holidays.
- Fully trained cleaning technicians equipped with modern cleaning equipment, ensure a high-quality result.
It doesn't matter if you have a single stain on your carpet, or your full house needs a clean. Our expert cleaners are happy to help.
Competitive prices across a range of services. Have you been quoted better by another company? Our reps would be happy to price match, and we even offer discounts on combined services.
Don’t waste your time struggling with your cleaning. Get our London cleaners in and make use of the above advantages and more.
Who Are the Cleaners in London we provide?
A cleaning company is nothing without its cleaners, and luckily our firm has the best in the business. If booking a regular domestic cleaning, you will receive an experienced, friendly cleaner who will take your requests and then use their experience, to ensure each week/fortnight, your property is left sparkling clean
If you need a professional carpet or upholstery cleaning, Our coordinator sends an experienced technician
who knows the ins and out of carpet cleaning and can remove even the toughest stains. Each service we provide has specially trained personnel to do the job right. All of our cleaners use only the latest and modern cleaning materials available. You will see the benefit to your home or office when our cleaners have done their job.
What Services Do You Offer?
At Johnson’s Cleaners, we know that our customers all have different needs. For that reason, we offer a variety of services, all of which can be tailored to meet specific requirements. These services include:
- End of tenancy cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- After builders cleaning
- Regular cleaning on both a weekly and fortnightly basis
- One-off spring cleaning
- Office cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning – rug cleaning, sofa cleaning, cleaning of curtains and other furnishings
See our service pages for more info. There is no limit to what we can do, and if you have a special request, mention it upon booking, and we will be happy to cater to your needs. Each service requires different tools, so our teams are equipped with the best cleaning supplies, to get rid of stubborn dirt and grime. No matter the cleaning service you book with us, we ensure to carry out the work required, to a professional standard. That is our firm's way.
Why Should I Use A Pro Cleaner?
A standard two-bedroom home usually has 6-12 hours spent on it, on cleaning, a week, and that’s not including laundry. Over a year, that time adds up, and it could be time that is better spent. Through the use of a professional cleaning company, you can have more spare time, to spend enjoying yourself, rather than running around with a hoover and duster. A professional cleaner can give you that free time
and do the jobs you hate, giving you more time to see more of the beautiful city of London. And because they are a professional, the results from the job lasts twice as long meaning you have even more time to spend on yourself. All of this comes at an affordable price. You will be left wondering why you didn't use a professional cleaner
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you perform professional End of Tenancy cleaning that meets the standard required by letting agents? Yes, we do deliver full professional End of Tenancy cleaning that meets the standard request by some of the biggest estate agents in London. Though it's very rarely needed, we also offer a 48-hour guarantee with our professional end of tenancy cleaning services, so you, the customer, will always be satisfied with the job.
- Do your services require a deposit? At our organisation, the customer's needs come first, and we want to make sure the job meets your satisfaction. On occasion, we take a deposit, when dealing with large properties or for post-renovation cleaning, as some examples. However, we usually operate on a payment upon completion basis.
- Do I have to be home for your cleaners? No matter the service you book with Johnson’s Cleaner’s, our cleaners, are ok to be left alone in your property and can pick up keys if need be. We are all about flexibility, so ensure our cleaners are trustworthy enough to be left in your property alone. For our staff, the security of your home is paramount.
- Do you bring all the cleaning supplies with you? Our cleaners will bring all necessary cleaning supplies with them on most services. Some services, such as regular cleaning and small one-off cleaning services, do not come with equipment and detergents included, though can be arranged at extra costs.
Contact Us Now
The variety of cleaning services that we provide means we are a one-stop cleaning solution. It is this fact combined with our fully trained, fully insured and vetted cleaners that Johnson’s Cleaners is one of the preferred professional cleaning companies in London. Please don’t take our word for it.
Give us a call, use the booking form on the website, or send us an email. Our sales team will get back to you with all the information you need and a price that can’t be beaten. It's your turn to find out why our expert London cleaners are among the well known and preferred in London.